- Have you been charged with a MISDEMEANOR OR FELONY crime?
- Did you receive a TRAFFIC TICKET?
- Do you have or know a child under the age of 18 who has been charged with a CRIME?
- Do you have or know a child who has been SUSPENDED from SCHOOL and/or is in danger of being EXPELLED?
- Does a student that you know need SPECIAL EDUCATION services (an IEP or 504 plan to receive help at school)?
- Does a child you know have an IEP or 504 plan that is not being implemented properly?
- Do you need to modify a custody or visitation order for your child/children?
- Are you behind on your CHILD SUPPORT and need help?
If your answer is "yes", then...
YOU NEED A MORE THAN A LAWYER.
You need Attorney Salih C. Alexander
I am a CRIMINAL DEFENSE, EDUCATION, and FAMILY LAW ATTORNEY for:
- Special Education/504 cases--IEP meetings, state complaints, mediation, due process hearings.
- School Expulsion/Long-term Suspensions--From building level hearings to School Board hearings and on appeal to the Circuit Court
- Child Support Enforcement Defense
- Child Custody and Visitation (and modifications thereof)
My office is in Fairfax, VA, less than a 5 minute walk from the courthouse:
3977 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
PHONE: (571) 409-7507 or (202) 573-4968