I am an attorney licensed in the Commonwealth of Virginia and have been since 2004. I have over 15 years experience in juvenile/criminal law, special and regular education teaching, and school expulsion/long-term suspensions. I have handled jury trials involving multiple charges of life in prison and have served as a hearing officer/attorney for a school system. I hold the following relevant credentials:
- Juris Doctor, Widener University School of Law (Delaware), 2001
- Master of Education, Special Education, Regent University, 2006
- Licensed attorney, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified teacher, Commonwealth of Virginia (English, Middle School Social Studies, Middle School Math, and Learning Disabilities K-12)
- Ph. D student in Criminology, Law, and Society at George Mason University
- Adjunct instructor and graduate teaching assistant at George Mason University's Department of Criminology, Law, and Society, teaching Constitutional Criminal Procedure and Criminal Courts
- Certified by the Indigent Defense Commission to receive court appointed juvenile, misdemeanor, and felony cases.
- 5 years experience as a special and regular education teacher in reading, language arts, math and social studies.
My 11 years of practice as an attorney include
- 4 years experience as a public defender with extensive trial experience, including jury trials, bench trials, and probation violations
- 3 years experience as a hearing officer for Portsmouth Public Schools in Virginia, conducting over 1400 district and School Board level hearings
- 4 years as a court-appointed and private attorney
I am available to meet your legal needs TODAY!
3977 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
reach me by phone from 9:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.Daily
PHONE: (571) 409-7507 or (202) 573-4968