- Do you have or know a JUVENILE (under the age of 18) who has been charged with a CRIME?
- Did you receive a TRAFFIC TICKET for SPEEDING, RECKLESS DRIVING, DRIVING ON A SUSPENDED LICENSE, ETC.?
- Have you been charged with a MISDEMEANOR OR FELONY crime?
- Do you have or know a child who has been SUSPENDED from SCHOOL and/or is in danger of being SENT TO ALTERNATIVE SCHOOL OR EXPELLED?
- Does a student that you know need SPECIAL EDUCATION services (an IEP or 504 plan to receive help at school)?
- Does a child you know have an IEP or 504 plan that is NOT WORKING properly?
If your answer is "YES", then...
YOU NEED A MORE THAN A LAWYER.
You need Attorney Alexander
I am a trial attorney specializing in the following areas:
Juvenile/Domestic Criminal and Delinquency
- Traffic Infractions, Tickets, Misdemeanors, and Felonies
- Special Education/504 cases--IEP meetings, state complaints, mediation, due process hearings.
- School Expulsion/Long-term Suspensions--From building level hearings to School Board hearings and on appeal to the Circuit Court.
I OFFER AFFORDABLE PRICES!!! Your income should not determine the quality of your representation.
I have a case management approach that is designed to put you in a better position than you were before you came to see me. My goal is to help you through your difficult time!
My office is in Fairfax, VA, less than a 5 minute walk from the Fairfax courthouse:
3977 Chain Bridge Road
Fairfax, VA 22030
PHONE: (571) 409-7507 or (202) 573-4968